Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 8/16/12

Ahh.. I almost didn't have time for a water marble this week, but I threw this one together yesterday with some of the new OPI Germany Colors..  I actually bought the entire collection this time.  I can't remember the last time I wanted an entire collection, but OPI's Fall Collections usually appeal to me!!

An OPI Germany Marble:




Ok, so I'll admit, these four colors aren't my favorites, but I have a post coming later this week containing swatches of the Germany Colors I like the most, so I thought I should use these for some type of mani. :)  For this marble, I used a base of Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  For the actual marble, I used Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Don't Talk Bach to Me, Schnapps Out of It!, and Berlin There Done That.  The colors worked well with each other (as most OPIs do).  I like my thumb and pinkie the most! :)

Have you tried any of the new OPI Germany Colors for Fall yet?  Which are your faves?

**Don't forget to enter my 1400 Follower Giveaway.. less than 5 days left!!**

14 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten anything from this collection yet. Funny enough, this mani reminds me of spring. Awesome job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could make such a beautiful water marble
    check out mine here: http://konadnails.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your watermarbling! I wish I was as great at it as you are, must practise more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The colors you used look just great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty awesome! The colour combo is unique but pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO amazing! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Perfect water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a perfect water marble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...