Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 8/2/12

Happy Thursday Kids!!  I'm trying to post a water marble once a week, but some weeks are busier than others, but I'll get back on track soon.  I've been seeing a lot of yellow and black in fashion pics lately and thought I'd use them in a marble...



Black, White, and Yellow Marble:




If this marble looks kinda familiar to you it may be because I did one similar here using pink, black, and white.  I gotta give another shout-out to Anne from Southern Sister Polish... I followed her tutorial for both marbles with this design.  For this marble, I started with a base of China Glaze White On White.  For the actual marble I used all China Glaze-- White On White, Liquid Leather, Sunshine Pop, and Elephant Walk (you can barely see Elephant Walk in the designs).  I'm pleased with the outcome of this marble, but I miss marbling with my OPIs!!  I had to re-do a couple fingers because the colors bled a little bit with the China Glaze Polishes.  Next week, I'll use my OPIs (I can't wait for their Germany Collection to be released Aug 8th!)

**Do you water marble?  What's your favorite brand to use?**

**Don't forget to enter my Enkelini Giveaway!!!**


10 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...