Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 8/30/12

Happy Thursday Everyone!  It's time for another water marble.  I was glancing through my polish collection and came across the only a englands I own and thought they'd look pretty together in a marble.  Here they are..

An a england water marble:

direct sunlight


direct sunlight
These three marbled beautifully together!!  I started with a nude base (I think it was OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons).  I marbled with all a englands-- Saint George (green), Perceval (red), and Lady of the Lake (light purple).  The marble kinda takes away the depth of each color, but it's still so pretty, especially in the sunlight.  Saint George is my favorite of these three... the holo-ness is so profound, even in the marble.

**Hope you liked this week's marble..  I'll be back next week with another**

7 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...