Tuesday, August 14, 2012

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard & Sun-Kissed and Dandy Nails Like Disco Lemonade

Hey Everyone..  just a quick post today with two of the China Glaze Neons and a great Indie polish by Dandy Nails called Like Disco Lemonade.  The summer is winding down and I really want to post as many summery manis as I can.. I hate when summer comes to end :(  This mani definitely screams SUMMER!..

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and Sun-Kissed
Pictured above is three coats of Sun-Kissed (yellow) and I'm With the Lifeguard (green).  Both polishes had excellent formula and applied smoothly.  I did use three coats for full opacity, but that's common for neon polishes..

Dandy Nails Like Disco Lemonade:



Ahh.. Like Disco Lemonade is so pretty over these neons!!  I applied two coats followed by a fast-dry topcoat.  Like Disco Lemonade contains different shapes and shades of  green glitter with black squares and a tiny bit of orange glitter in a light green base.  This mani is fun & summery and I love it!!  :)

**You can purchase Like Disco Lemonade and other pretty polishes here on Etsy

**Don't forget to enter my 1400 Follower Giveaway!!**

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...