Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Geometric Mani

Hey Everyone!!  It's time for another group-post and the theme for this one is "Geometric".  I don't know why this one was so difficult for me because there are a zillion different geometric shapes, but I just had a hard time coming up with a concept.  I found this cute mani by Nails by Carol and decided to try my own version..

Geometric Mani:




For this geometric block mani, I started with a base of LVX Callais, allowed that to completely dry, applied striping tape, then carefully applied Zoya Elisa, Zoya Song, and SpaRitual Heliotrope.





8 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I love the colors you chose. I'm going to have to get some striping tape =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I see a MSMD mani in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got so inspired to try this out on my big toe next time I do a pedicure :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...