Saturday, March 17, 2012

Essie.. Navigate Her

Just a quick post on St. Patrick's Day for you..  I posted my Shamrock Water Marble the other day in honor of the holiday, but I did wear a pretty lighter green earlier this week by Essie called Navigate Her.  This polish is from Essie's 2012 Spring Collection called "Navigate Her" also.

Essie Navigate Her:


direct sunlight
Navigate Her is a pretty Pistachio Creme Green.  I love Essie's brushes because they are smaller and easier to work with for me.  Above pictures are two coats of Navigate Her followed by China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  This green is unique to my collection.  I don't own many mint greens, so Navigate Her will come in handy often.  :)

Enjoy the Holiday Weekend! :)  I know I will!  The weather is gorgeous!!

***Don't forget to enter my 700 Follower Giveaway!!***

6 comments:

  1. I am really liking this shade released by Essie. It does not have the white in it that makes a lot of the former lighter greens (esp Essie's) chalky looking). This has some yellow in it also that makes it for me, more wearable. It's also unique to my collection in that it's not mint - it's just a lighter green with yellow - I like your calling it like you and others have, a pistachio green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! its lightly bright but close to a pastel green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you! I will most definitely be getting this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...