Friday, March 30, 2012

Girly Girl Challenge Day 8- Girls just wanna have fun!

Today is the final day for the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge.  I just want to thank Lindsey at Neverland Nail Blog for creating such a fun challenge!!  I had such a great time coming up with ideas for my manis for each challenge..
Today's challenge is "Girls just wanna have fun-- let your mani show just how fun-loving you are!"  I chose an Easter-themed mani seeing Easter is next Sunday and Easter colors and designs are fun!!  I based my Easter Mani after this Youtube tutorial, but decided to do a different design on each nail..

My fun Easter mani:


Awww.. how cute. :)  This was my first time using my Shany nail brushes and it's a little sloppy, but not too bad.  I shouldn't have used the hot pink on the index finger as it really doesn't mesh with the Easter pastels.  I love the chick.. it's so cute and was really easy! :)

Check out everyone else's last challenge:

Stephanie of A Little Polish

Kelly of DevilishPolish

Danielle of Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!

Elly of Polishable

Olivia of Unprofessional Nails

Kate of This Charming Kate

Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails

Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady

Eugenia of Talon-ted

Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind

Amanda of Nox Nails

Ashley of Smashley Sparkles

Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Emily of The Lacquerologist

Jess of LuvMyLacquer

Tressa of O' Natur Nail

ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi


Amanda of Berry Polished 

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

Bonny of Over Stuffed 

Taylor of REJOICE! 

Jess of Nearly Natural Nails  



** See you tomorrow with some new Zoya Summer Swatches!!**

7 comments:

  1. Yay so cute!!!! I really want to do a little chick mani but I'm afraid my eggs is going to look really bad lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww adroable! I want to hug the chick hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days, that chick is so cute :) beautiful final challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...