Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 3/29/12

My pal Laurie showed me this rainbow water marble last week and I just had to try it..  By the way, check out Laurie's awesome butterfly marble!  It's so pretty!! 

Rainbow Water Marble:


For this marble, I started with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow on each finger.  After that dried I sponged on Spoiled Hit The Brakes, OPI A Roll in the Hague, OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI Don't Mess With OPI, OPI Fly, and OPI Funky Dunkey to make the rainbow pattern.  After that completely dried, I marbled with China Glaze Liquid Leather and OPI Pearl of Wisdom.  :)

I'll be back next Thursday with an Easter-inspired marble... I think :)

24 comments:

  1. WOW this is so cool!! Love your water marbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jodi! You are officially the queen of water marbling!!!!! I am excited to see the Easter marble you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't like wm usually, but this is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH! THIS IS AWESOME! I will be trying this soon...thanks for inspiring me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi This is beautiful!!! I have to try this next time:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne.. I've been loving your marbles, also!!

      Delete
  6. This is stunning! I have got to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!!!! i have an award for you! http://onaturnail.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can NEVER go wrong with rainbow water marble, this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUPENDOUS JOB AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie and thanks for the idea!! :)

      Delete
  10. WOW!!! This looks amazing...

    This must be one of the prettiest watermarbles I've ever seen. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...