Monday, March 19, 2012

OPI DS Original

Happy Monday Everyone!!  This past weekend was so gorgeous here in Northeast Ohio.. we've been so lucky to have such warm and sunny weather this early in the year.  It's supposed to last for a few more days too :)

I took advantage of the sunny weather and wore OPI DS Original!!  It's so gorgeous!!  The holo-effect in this one is amazing!!

OPI DS Original over one coat of black:




This is one of my favorite holos!  I like it over black.. the effect is much more profound.  I really wish OPI would make more like DS Original!

Which holo is your favorite?  Have a great week and don't forget to enter my 700 Follower Giveaway!!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this over black! Looks fab! P.S. I just came across your blog today, I'm from Northeast Ohio as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Y u no make moar holo OPI! I really need to start dustying so I can find some of these beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this over black. It looks fantastic. This is, by far, one of the best polishes ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...