Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Peppermint Swirl Water Marble

Hey Everyone!  I was going to entitle this post "Weekly Water Marble", but I haven't been too diligent  on keeping up with them the past few weeks.. sorry.  I do have an excuse, though.  I burnt my thumb on the oven rack and had a nasty ugly blister, but it finally looks half-way normal again.  Anyway, if I do a marble next week, I'll be able to post "Weekly Water Marbles" again!!  Until then, I hope you enjoy this Peppermint Swirl Water Marble..





Ahh, I must admit, this marble drove me a bit bonkers!!  I just could not get the middle and index fingers "right."  I re-did them twice!!  Those freaking water bubbles appeared each time, then I obviously didn't wait long enough before I applied topcoat because it smeared my middle finger.. ugh.  My ring finger is my favorite.  I think I'll try to do a handful of holiday marbles before Christmas!  For this marble, I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow, then marbled with Alpine Snow, OPI Green-wich Village and OPI Girls Just Want to Play.

**Enjoy your Wednesday and hopefully I'll see you next week with another holiday inspired marble**

--I almost forgot...  Today is my dog's birthday!!  His name is Dugan and he's 4 years old today!!
Happy 4th Birthday Dugan--Mamma loves you!! 

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...