Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Indie Week continues with Candeo Colors and My Ten Friends

Ok, so I hadn't really planned on this week being "Indie Week", but I've swatched so many indies lately, I think I'll have enough to post for the entire week..  Yep, my "indie addiction" shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon ;)

I have two extremely gorgeous polishes to share with you today...Candeo Colors Smores and My Ten Friends Dirtball..

Candeo Colors Smores:



I have a deep love for chocolate brown polishes and I've had my eye on Smores for a while, so while I was browsing Llarowe's site, I decided to pick this one up along with a few others.  I have a zillion indies, but very few of them contain brown glitter.  Smores has brown hex, square, and micro glitter, white hex and scattered micro holo in a clear base.  I have one coat of Smores over OPI San Tan-tonio  followed by topcoat in the above pics.  I really love this combo!  It makes crave s'mores!!

*Candeo Colors can be purchased at Llarowe and candeocolors.com.  You can like Candeo Colors on facebook here.

Up next is Dirtball from My Ten Friends.  This brand is new to me and this polish is another gorgeous brown..

My Ten Friends Dirtball:


direct sunlight



Whoa!  I'm totally in love with everything about this polish!!! Dirtball is such a gorgeous mix.. it has a brown base with beautiful turquoise, holo and brown glitters.  I haven't come across a formula and glitter ratio as perfect as Dirtball in....well.. EVER!!  It's just freaking amazing!!!  I only used two coats of Dirtball followed by one coat of topcoat in the above pictures.  I couldn't stop gazing at my nails while wearing this and I did not want to remove it!!  Dirtball gets 5 STARS from me!!  

**You can purchase Dirtball and many other pretties from My Ten Friends here on Etsy.  Be sure to like My Ten Friends on facebook.  This is a fairly indie line and I predict great things from My Ten Friends!! :)

**Happy Tuesday Everyone!!**

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...