Monday, November 12, 2012

Comparison Post- Rainbow Glitters & Teal Cremes

Hey All!!  I've admitted before I'm a "Polish Hoarder".. I'm not ashamed lol.  With some of the new Winter/Holiday Collections, I've been sensing some dupes, so I went through my stash and and pulled out all the polishes that seemed similar..  Here's two different comparisons:

Rainbow Glitter Comparison:
L to R: China Glaze Pizzazz, NOPI Rainbow in the S-kylie, OPI Rainbow Connection, Lex Cosmetics Arcoiris

The 2nd one should be "NOPI", not "SOPI".... oops.

Ah crap, they all look alike to me! LOL!  We have: China Glaze Pizzazz, NOPI Rainbow in the S-kylie, OPI Rainbow Connection, and Lex Cosmetics Arcoiris.  I swear, the only difference I can see is Pizzazz doesn't seem to have the larger pink hexes and Arcoiris contains yellow hexes.  The NOPI and OPI are total dupes!  What do you think?  I guess if you missed out on them last year, you can pick up Pizzazz and Arcoiris this year..

Teal Creme Comparison:
Lto R: Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, CG Aquadelic, Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, CG For Audrey


Ok, with this one, the only two that are close enough to call dupes in my opinion are Essie Where's My Chauffeur? and China Glaze Aquadelic. Once in a Blue Mousse is definitely different.. it's 100% blue..  It has no teal tint whatsoever.  Turquoise & Caicos is more teal than the others, For Audrey kinda falls in between, but Aquadelic and Where's My Chauffeur? seem to be dupes to me. What do you think?

**I hope these comparisons were helpful!  Enjoy your day!!**

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE comparison posts!!! This one was great!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these comparisons. All of the glitters do look alike, haha! I agree that Where's my Chauffeur and Aquadelic are complete dupes, and For Audrey is really close.

    Great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the glitters all look EXACTLY alike!!!! And they're all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh very useful comparison indeed! I was hanging out for Essie Where's My Chauffeur? but I might get Aquadelic or For Audrey instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, good because I have "For Audrey," "Turquoise and Caicos," & "Where's My Chauffeur?" At least I can feel a little better about having 3 pretty similar shades! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think Where's My Chauffeur? and Aquadelic are dupes!! I love those teal cremes, but I'm not a fan of the rainbow glitters. To me it makes me think of 12 year olds wearing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...