Sunday, November 11, 2012

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? and Leading Lady

Happy Sunday Everyone!  It's a beautiful day here in northeast Ohio.. sunny and 70!  I can't believe it!!  It's not going to last, though.. 40's the rest of the week, but I'll take it!!  :)

Today I have two polishes from Essie's Winter Collection.. Where's My  Chauffeur? and Leading Lady.  I almost bought Butler Please, but I have that one on a wishlist, so I was good and resisted. :)

Where's My Chauffeur?:


I absolutely love Where's My Chauffeur?!  It's not like it's really unique, but the formula is just perfect!!  It applies so easily & evenly and is opaque with two coats!  I love cremes and this one is my new favorite aqua cream!  I can't wait to water marble with this AND it makes great "undies" for a lot of glitter toppers!! (I have it in this post over The Polish Bar's Shining Teal)  Where's My Chauffeur is my favorite polish from any winter collection so far!

Leading Lady:


Leading Lady has a crimson red jelly base packed with tons of tiny red glitter. I have two coats followed by topcoat in the above pics.  I really could have used another coat of Leading Lady and topcoat is a must as it dries dull and gritty.  Leading Lady is pretty, but just OK.

**Do you own any polishes from Essie's Winter 2012 Collection?  Which are your favorites?**

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope stores near me get that collection! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is the blue polish. The second is so christmasy.

    Sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors! I especially like the first one. It's such a 'fresh' color :)

    I'm now following you, would you like to visit my blog and maybe follow me back?

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Leading Lady and She's Pampered, but my Target was out of Beyond Cozy and I passed up Where's My Chauffeur. Regretting that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't mind me asking, how similar is Where's My Chauffeur to Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse if you have that one

      Delete
    2. Jess... I have a comparison post that will be up tomorrow :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful swatches! And I LOVED the northease Ohio weather today! I'm in Canton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I really like these...especially "where's my chauffeur" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...