Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 10/30/12

Halloween's almost here, so I knew I'd do a Halloween Marble.  I saw this marble done by Nicole at Nail Polish Wars and totally had to try it myself.  So.. here is my Candy Corn inspired marble..

Weekly Water Marble 10/30/12:





I used all Zoyas for this marble.  I started with a base of Snow White and marbled with Snow White, Arizona and Pippa.  I then topped it off with Out The Door Northern Lights.  I have to apologize for the boo-boo on my index finger.  I wasn't happy with my first attempt on that nail, so after my second attempt, I ripped the tape off my finger a bit too fast and tore some skin right off.. ouch!

**I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and I pray everyone is safe after Hurricane Sandy.  I'm in Ohio and the wind is terrible, so I can't even imagine how bad it is further east.**

11 comments:

  1. Oh that is so pretty!!! And thank you so much for mentioning me!! That was super sweet of you! I love the way this turned out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing water marble! Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing (and makes me want candy now, uh oh!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this!!! The glitter pushes it over the edge from awesome to amazing! I'm still too intimidated to try water marbling...maybe one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...