Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Few More From OPI's Skyfall 007 Collection..

Hey Guys... Today I have a few more colors from OPI's Skyfall Collection, plus The Man with the Golden Gun 18k Top Coat..

Tomorrow Never Dies:
Natural Light

Artificial Light
Ahhhh... This color was extremely hard to photograph.  Is it blue?  Is it purple?  In real life Tomorrow Never Dies is a reallllly blue-toned purple, but the purple refuses to show itself that much in any of my pictures. I guess it pops a bit in the first picture (in natural light).  Regardless, Tomorrow Never Dies is pretty.  In the above pics, I used two coats.  I almost should have added a third coat as there is a tiny bald spot on my ring finger.

The Man with the Golden Gun 18k Top Coat:

 You won't find The Man with the Golden Gun in the Skyfall Display.  It will be sold separately for about $30 (that's the suggested retail).  The Man with the Golden Gun is a clear top coat that contains flakes of 18k gold...

The Man With the Golden Gun over Tomorrow Never Dies:
Natural Light

Artificial Light

Natural Light
Ok, I'll admit it, I didn't buy this for $30.  I gave my friend a couple bucks to let me swatch it.  I cannot fathom paying $30 for this.  It is pretty cool, but still.. $30?? Nope.  The Man with the Golden Gun applied nicely.  Pictured above is two generous coats.

Goldeneye:
4 coats- natural light

4 coats- natural light

one coat- natural light

Goldeneye is stunning!  With four thin coats, you can wear it on it's own.  I think this one would also work as a topcoat over a darker colors with one thin coat.  Goldeneye has the luxurious look like The Man with the Golden Gun, but for a much cheaper price.  There are a zillion little golden foil flakes in Goldeneye and surprisingly, application was quite easy.  Removal, on the other hand, is a PAIN!  Use the foil method with Goldeneye, then wash your hands over and over and it MAY come off. lol

Live and Let Die:
natural light

artificial light
Live and Let Die is a gorgeous green-toned almost-black with tiny golden specks.  In low light, Live and Let Die looks black, but with brighter lighting, you can clearly see the green tones and gold specks.  This one is highly pigmented and has a flawless formula.  Pictured above is two coats.  I love Live and Let Die!!

**Enjoy your Wednesday and don't forget to enter my One Year Blogiversary Giveaway!!**

4 comments:

  1. The only one I've picked up so far is Goldeneye, and it is stunning! I think my bottle is more dense than yours because I can easily get it opaque in two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww OPI is just AMAZING! I love it!!
    xXx

    AMAZING MANIS DEAR!!

    My blog -> Marie loves heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that single layer of Goldeneye! I can't even imagine trying to take off a full mani of it, but as a layering polish? Gotta get this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...