Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Mani

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!  I'm not the greatest at nail art, but thought I should try some for Halloween...  It's not very complex, but I think it's cute..

Frankenstein and Pumpkins:



I spent days trying to figure out what green to use for Frankenstein's skin and I finally settled on OPI Green-wich Village. lol.  I think it's quite fitting.  The orange I used for the pumpkins was Duri Tangerine Peel and the yellow was Bettina Sunrise.  The white base is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  

**Did you attempt some nail art for Halloween?  What did you create??**

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...