Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 From OPI's Skyfall 007 Collection

Yay... they're finally released!!  I'm talking about OPI's Skyfall 007 Collection!!  The three polishes I'm sharing with you today are the three I liked the best in the bottle.  Let's see what I think about them on my nails...(excuse the nubs...I broke two nails while pulling weeds!)

Moonraker:
Moonraker

Moonraker
Ahhh... I really wanted to love Moonraker!!  OPI lists it as a Metallic Gray.. it looks much more blue in person.  The formula with this one is soooo wonky!!  I have my fingers angled so you can't see the bald spots, but even after applying three generous coats, you can still see balding in certain areas.  Obviously the formula does nothing for my ridges either.  Moonraker dries quickly and once it dries, it's not very shiny like in the bottle.  This one was a disappointment sadly :(

You Only Live Twice:
You Only Live Twice

You Only Live Twice
Oh yeah, You Only Live Twice totally makes up for Moonraker!!  It's a gorgeous magenta shimmer with an awesome, flawless formula!!  Pictured above is two coats.  It reminds me of a hot pink Meep Meep Meep from last year's Muppet Collection..   I love it!!

The World is not Enough:
The World is not Enough

The World is not Enough
I'm really digging The World is not Enough!!  It's listed as a "rosy silver", but I see it more as a "brownish gold."  The pink shimmer is amazing in sunlight!!  In low-light The World is not Enough is a gorgeous darker brown.  I think I already have this one planned as my Thanksgiving Mani!! :) Pictured above is two coats.

Hmmm?  I wonder which three I'll try next.  I've got my eye on On Her Majesty's Secret Service, GoldenEye, and Tomorrow Never Dies!!

These polishes should start popping everywhere.  I just snagged mine from Cosmoprof. 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh!! Can't wait to see this collection in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so gorgeous! I literally drooling over You Only Live Twice, what a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Moonraker is my least favorite but The World Is Not Enough and You Only Live Twice? WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...