Saturday, October 20, 2012

Random Weekend Indie Spam

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I have way too many untried polishes, so every now and then I'll grab a random few and swatch away.  I especially have a lot of untried Indies, so here are a handful I recently wore...

Polished Components Mattress Mambo:


Mattress Mambo has a dark base.. darker than brown, lighter than black.  The base isn't a jelly or a creme and it was kinda hard to photograph.  I like the red flakes in Mattress Mambo.  Pictured above is two coats with topcoat.

Polished Components Bubble Bath:


Bubble Bath is extremely gorgeous!  It's not quite a jelly, but it's transparent enough to see the layers of glitter.  The base has great pigmentation and I love the blue and white hex glitter that represents the bubbles. Bubble Bath has pretty shimmer too.  Pictured above is two coats followed by topcoat.
**Polishes Components' polishes can be purchased HERE.**

Lacquerhead Polish Boy Crazy:


Ugh, I'm a sucker for matte glitter AND I love this color combo, so I absolutely love Boy Crazy.  I chose to layer two coats of Boy Crazy over China Glaze Sweet Hook followed by topcoat.  Boy Crazy contains blue, pink, purple, green & red small and medium hex glitter in a clear base..  It's simple, versatile, and gorgeous.
**Lacquerhead Polishes can be purchased here on Etsy.**

The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze:


I don't know what took me so long to wear Sneeze Breeze.  I've had it for quite some time.  It's made up of tons of blue and black fine matte glitter in a clear base.  I have three coats in the above photos followed by a coat of gelous, then a topcoat.  It's so pretty, but removal was so hard!
**I'm not sure if Sneeze Breeze is still available, but you can purchase other polishes by The Hungry Asian here on Etsy.

::whimsical ideas by pam:: Nancy's Birthday:


Nancy's Birthday is so much fun!!  I love the shade of pink of the base.  It's a bubble-gum pink jelly packed full of various sizes and colors of hex glitter.  I have two coats followed by topcoat in the above two pictures.  Nancy's Birthday kinda reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop.
**Like ::whimsical ideas by pam:: here on facebook.  Pam takes orders a bit differently.. you email her with your order and she sends you an invoice via paypal**

Sea Lore Ariel:


I have two coats of Ariel layered over Manglaze ILF followed by topcoat in the above pics.  Ariel has a sheer turquoise base with red squares (my fave), purple hex, and small green glitter.  There is a very pretty green shimmer to Ariel also.  I really like the color combo and the glitter ratio with Ariel.. it's beautiful!
**You can purchase Ariel and other Sea Lore polishes HERE.

**I hope you enjoyed my Indie Spam!!  Which is your favorite?? **

5 comments:

  1. Such great indies! My faves are Ariel and Bubble Bath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a glitter fan, but Bubble Bath looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the Bubble Bath and Nancy's Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty ^____^


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered Ariel!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...