Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 10/23/12

Hey All!  It's time for another marble.. yay!!  I had someone suggest China Glaze Strawberry Fields and Custom Kicks in a polish group I'm in on facebook (Hey Nicola!!) and I added Grape Juice just because I generally don't like to marble with just two colors... let's see how they mixed..

Weekly Marble 10/23/12:



We had zero sun the day I did this marble.  I wish I could have captured the shimmer in the sun.  The colors worked nicely together, I just like marbles done with cream polishes more than any other finish.  I like my thumb the most and those dang water bubbles showed up again on my index finger.. grr..

See ya next week with another marble :)

12 comments:

  1. I want to be able to watermarbles as pretty as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome and I love the colours too. Great combination :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Absolutely love those colors together and your water marbling skillz are fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shimmering water marbles. You do such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! When I see these it makes me want to try this! If only I could find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous marble job! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing marble! Love the color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, thanks for the shout out :) Beautiful marble, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...