Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 10/4/12

Just a quick post today... My internet hasn't been working right since last night, so I wanna post this while it's working..  I wanted to use all pinks for this marble for Breast Cancer Awareness, but I added a purple for some contrast...

Weekly Marble:



I tried to make the design like the breast cancer ribbon, but that didn't work very well, so this is just a random design.  I used all OPI's.  I started with a base of Mod About You and for the actual marble I used Mod About You, Pink Flamenco, Shorts Story and Pamplona Purple.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to each of your water marbles!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirls you got in here! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice, I really like shades you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's just stunning water marble! I wish I could do that :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...