Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nubar Reclaim

Hey Everyone... Just a quickie today ..lol.  I'm becoming quite the Polish Hoarder.. I have like a trillion untrieds, so I'm slowly making my way through them.  I've had Nubar Reclaim for a while and can't believe I'm only trying it now!!  Ahh!  It's stunning..

Nubar Reclaim:
sunlight

artificial light

sunlight

artificial light
Ahhh, isn't is gorgeous??  An oldie but a goodie!!  What impressed me the most with Reclaim was the formula (and the gorgeous holo-ness).  It applied like a dream with two flawless coats.  The holo-ness shines even without sunlight.  Add this one to your collection if you haven't done so already-- it's a "keeper." :)

Enjoy your Tuesday!!

**Don't forget to enter my One Year Blogiversary Giveaway!!**

10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!!! Mine is still sitting in my untrieds. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I just did a post about my Reclaim on my blog last week, what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish! the most saturated green holo I ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Augh, this is beautiful! Totally smacking my forehead right now. I actually saw this just last week and put it back on the rack. Big mistake because this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...