Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Pink Spam

Happy Weekend!!  I grabbed some of my favorite pinks to share with you today.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I just love pinks in general..

Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams:


Wow...Sweet Dreams is stunning!!  It has such a beautiful strawberry pink jelly-like base packed full of golden flakies!!  The formula was kinda goopy, so I added a few drops of polish thinner before application.  Pictured above is three coats of Sweet Dreams followed by topcoat..  It's simply gorgeous.  You can purchase Sweet Dreams and tons of  Deborah Lippmann polishes at Apothica!

SOPI Seeing Pink Elephants:

Seeing Pink Elephants is the perfect bubble gum/pepto pink creme.  It's a little brighter in real life.  I'm such a sucker for pink cremes and when they're as gorgeous and have such an excellent formula as Seeing Pink Elephants, I'm totally in love.  This polish was a birthday gift from my good polish pal, Erika at Polish Fixation.  I have two coats of SPE in the above photo.

Orly Cupcakes and Unicorns over Seeing Pink Elephants:

Cupcakes and Unicorns is from Orly's Flash Glam FX Collection.  Call a polish "Cupcakes and Unicorns" and it's pink & red = I'm sold!!  This one has a pretty pink shimmery base with red bar glitter.  The bar glitter was kinda sparse, so I used two coats in the above pic.  It's girly and fun!!

China Glaze Beach Cruise-r:

I am in love with Beach Cruise-r!!  It's been one of my favorite polishes since I got my hands on it in the summer!  I'm gonna need a new bottle soon!!  Beach Cruise-r is from the Summer 2012 Neon Collection.  I love that it's not too bright and I love the subtle blue shimmer!  This one is a perfect match for my skintone.  I've already worn two pedis with Beach Cruise-r!!  Awww...I miss summertime already!!

Lynnderella Love Potion No 99 over Beach Cruise-r:


I still have so many untrieds in my polish stash and Love Potion No 99 was one of them.  I thought this would look great over Beach Cruise-r and I think I was right!!  Love Potion No 99 is very complex.  Most of the glitters are purple, but layering it over Beach Cruise-r really allows the fuchsia glitter to shine!!  This glitter was quite dense.  I have one coat of Love Potion No 99 layered over Beach Cruise-r, followed by a coat of gelous, then a thick coat of topcoat in the above two pics.

GOSH Flamingo:


GOSH Flamingo was another birthday gift from Erika.  She knows my taste all too well!  :)  Flamingo is another gorgeous bright pink creme.  The formula was kinda thin for a creme, so I used three coats in the above two photos.

**I hope you've enjoyed my "pink spam"...  Have a great weekend!!**

2 comments:

  1. sephora and china have fantastic color,i love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams looks so nice! I think I need this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...