Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zoya.. Izzy and Kissy

Happy Saturday All!  Today I have two Zoyas from their Gems & Jewels Collection.  I have all of the shades from Gems & Jewels, but chose to swatch these today.  I did an entire manicure with these because I wanted to keep these colors on for a couple days..

Here is Izzy:

I love Izzy.  This shade is right up my alley as I'm drawn to hot pinks and reds.  Izzy is a medium berry colored shimmer that applied so smoothly.  (I haven't came across a zoya yet that was difficult to apply).  This is two coats, but I really could have gotten away with just one.

If I were wearing Izzy alone, I really wouldn't need a top coat... Look how brightly she shines!!

Next, I added Kissy:

Kissy is one of three glitters in the Gems & Jewels Collection.
I almost thought Kissy had a pink base, but it's just so densely packed with pink glitter it looks like the base is pink when it's actually clear.  This is the first time I've swatched a bar glitter.  I love it!  I know some people think it looks odd, but I like it!! The bar glitter in Kissy is holographic, so in different lighting, you can see a zillion different colors!!
Since I did an entire manicure with these two, I decided to take a picture of my right hand for a change. Seeing that I'm right-handed, obviously it's easier to paint my left hand.  I don't think I did a bad job.  Taking the picture with my left hand was harder than painting with it!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing Noel from this collection. I think it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...