Sunday, December 25, 2011

OPI... Smitten With Mittens

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  I picked OPI's Smitten With Mittens for my Christmas Day Mani!  This is the first time I've worn this polish, as I have it more as a "Collector's Item."  Smitten With Mittens is from OPI's 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection and it's a "Hard to Find" (HTF) polish.

Here is two coats of Smitten With Mittens with Poshe Topcoat:




Smitten With Mittens is a rich cherry red full of small red and gold glitter.  The formula almost reminds me of a jelly finish because the glitter isn't so profound... it seems to shine through the red base like it would with a candy mani.  Regardless, I love Smitten With Mittens.  It's a wonderful Christmas Red!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas surrounded with family, friends, and happiness!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and this is a gorgeous polish!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...