Friday, December 16, 2011

Lacquistry...Twinkling Tree & OPI... Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Here's another festive mani..

I know, I know... I need a bottle of Gelous!!  LOL  While this color is pretty, it looks like some sort of reptile's skin decorated for Christmas without gelous! :)  Twinkling Tree is a franken I bought on Etsy.  You can purchase a ton of other great frankens by Lacquistry here.  Twinkling Tree is so thick with glitter!!  I don't wear glitter that often, but I definitely need a bottle of gelous to fill in the grit with this one.  I love the colors, especially the accent highlights that sparkle like lights on the tree.

I felt Twinkling Tree was missing something, so I added one coat of OPI's Gettin' Miss Piggy With It:

Gettin' Miss Piggy With It was just what Twinkling Tree needed.. a little more red AND it tamed the gritty feel and look a little.

Christmas is almost here... I wonder what else I'll come up with for future posts??  Stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. Instead of gelous, glitter + poshe base coat + poshe top coat works pretty darn well!!

    also glitter + seche clear + seche top coat

    good luck!

    also, that is a STUNNING polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Combo girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...