Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Happy Independence Day!!  I really do love this holiday... it incorporates some of my favorite things-- America, Summer, Family, Friends, Food, Fireworks, and our local trashy carnival-- lol!!  Here is a red, white, and blue Gradient Dot Manicure inspired once again by... yep, you guessed it-- Sarah at Chalkboard Nails.  This post is also part of a group mani done with some pretty talented polish pals..

My Independence Day Dot Gradient:




For this 4th of July Mani, I started with two coats of Orly Au Champagne.  After that was completely dry, I did my blue dots first with China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, then my red dots were done with Zoya Carrie Ann. (duh, should have done the red first..I think the blue would have covered the red better.. oopsie).  Yikes, my nails are kinda tiny and I shouldn't have added as many dots.  My thumb looks the best because it's much wider than my other fingers..  All in all, I like this one!!

**God bless America**




21 comments:

  1. These look so cute! I'm in Canada but all these 4th of July manis are so pretty!! Love the dots, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did something other than stars and stripes! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A top coat of silver bar glitter would be awesome over this! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love this dotted mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani! I love those fun dots so much!!!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a local trashy carnival? Jealous!! How fun. Gorgeous mani, too. Happy Independence DAy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! This is def one of my favorites from the group post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SUCH A HAPPY mani!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really loving these dot manis :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...