Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A few beauties from The Polish Bar

Hey Everyone..hope you're having a wonderful week!!  Today I have a few indies to share with you from The Polish Bar..

Lilac Blooms over Orly Green Apple:



Lilac Blooms has green and purple hex glitter, matte purple tiny bar-like glitter (not sure what it's called) and purple and green micro glitter in a clear base.  Lilac Blooms has the perfect consistency of each glitter.  Shown above is one coat over Orly Green Apple followed by one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri.  I love a one-coater!  There was no problems with application.. this one applied smoothly and evenly.  I love the combo of purple and green!

Strawberries N' Cream over Bettina Onix:



Strawberries N' Cream has all different sizes of red, pink, and white glitter in a clear base.  Of course I love this one.  I love pink and red glitter!  Add the black base and I'm in love!!   Pictured above is two coats of Strawberries N' Cream over Bettina Onix followed by Sally Hansen Insta-dri.  The only complaint about this one is I wish the pink glitter was a bit more of a "hot pink", but that's just my own personal preference.  This one, like Lilac Blooms applied smoothly and evenly.

Violet Sky over Color Club Blushing Rose:



Violet Sky has "matte purple and light blue glitters, and fine matte lavender glitters in a clear base."  This one is beautiful too!  I really like the mixture of light blue and lavender.  Violet Sky is so "girly" layered over Color Club Blushing Rose!  I used two coats of Insta-dri as Violet Sky is a bit more topcoat hungry than the others.

**All three of these polishes are from the new Color Play Collection.  Full Sized bottles are $8.50 and minis are $4.50.  I have my eye on Neon Lights for the next time Janice opens shop :)**

**The Polish Bar is on vacation-mode now on Etsy, but look for a re-opening soon**
**Be sure to "like" The Polish Bar on facebook here.**

**Theses polishes were sent to me for swatching and review

10 comments:

  1. All of them looks pretty XD

    i'm your follower, would you mind to follow me back? :)
    xoxo
    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, especially Violet Sky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute polishes! I want every single one of them. Lilac Blooms is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Lilac Bloom too. I love the different purple glitter :)

      Delete
  4. i love that you layered the Strawberry one - basically a pastel - over black. Itgave it a whole new dimension xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too, Debbie. You know I love a good pink, black and white!! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...