Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ylin Mood..Color Changing Nail Polish #6

Happy Wednesday Everyone.  Today I have an interesting color changing polish to share with you.  This a a new brand to me.  It's called Ylin Mood..Color Changing Polish.  The one I am reviewing is just called "#6" and it's a red to pink polish.

Ylin Mood..#6:


To be honest, at first I didn't think this polish even "worked."  You have to apply four coats and the color-change didn't happen for a few hours.  Maybe the polish has to be totally dry before it begins to change.  With that being said, this polish is pretty cool.  When I was cold, the polish was more red, and  when I was warmer (while in the shower or out in the sun), the polish was very light pink.  I took the above pictures right after I washed my hands with warm water.  Obviously, the polish was cooler/darker closer to my nail line.

**You can purchase this polish and other cool nail art supplies at Born Pretty.  You will save 5% by using code ZR5X31!!  Free shipping too!!:


**This product was provided for an honest review**

9 comments:

  1. How awesome is that!? I've seen a few other brands trying to sell colour changing polishes but it never worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of the Moodstruck ones sitting in my untrieds! I love the concept of these but wish they worked better

    ReplyDelete
  3. really interesting! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm what is this color saying about your mood??? That you're one hot mamma?????!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I was just in a bitchy mood all day and that's why it didn't change!! lol

      Delete
  5. I just got the pink/grey one and it began changing immediately. Unfortunately, a few of my nails weren't long enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why mine took so long then, maybe I was just too cold and didn't warm up til later in the day.. lol

      Delete
  6. I really like the gradient effect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...