Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 5/10/12

Hey Everyone!! I gotta post this one fast!  My computer charger is almost dead and my battery barely has any juice.. let's hope my new charger arrives soon!!

Weekly Water Marble:



For this marble I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the base and for the actual marble, I used My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Liquid Leather and Color Club Bizerk Turq.  My original plan was to make swirls, but I just kept swirling the polish after I made one swirl and ended up with this look :)

Enjoy your day!!


22 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Amazing water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I wish I was better at water marbling, I always fail miserably :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, the colors look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, love the colours you chose

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! This is unreal! I swear, one day I will do a successful water marble on my own nails... this really makes me want to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!! Gorgeous!!! My favorite one of yours so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is so beautiful.... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks gorgeous Jodi! I love how the bright turquoise stands out of the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I idolize your water marbling skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sooooo good at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there a tutorial somewhere for begginners?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there a tutorial somewhere for begginners?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...