Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Trees

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!  I finally found some time to try some Holiday Nail Art.. Christmas Trees!  The only nail art I'm semi-good at is water marbling, so these trees are a little wonky..




I started with a base of LVX Luxe.  After that completely dried I used nail stripers in blue, gold and red for the trees. (They're kinda wide because I kept going over them to make them even).  After the trees dried, I applied a thick coat of topcoat and used tweezers to place the top stars. :)  Happy Holidays Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are super cute! Love the rhinestone accents and unusual use of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...