Saturday, December 1, 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service & The Living Daylights

Hey Everyone... Just a quick weekend post.  I've been swatching like crazy today for next week's posts, but wanted to sneak in these two from OPI's Skyfall Collection..

On Her Majesty's Secret Service:



On Her Majesty's Secret Service has a sheer silver/gray base.  Some swatches I've seen are darker than mine, but pictured above is three coast of OHMSS.  I LOVE all the shimmer this polish contains!! There's mostly blue shimmer with some silver and pink.  This will be a staple polish for me because grey is my "go to color".  I think OHMSS and Live and Let Die (seen here) are my two favorite from the Skyfall Collection.

The Living Daylights over On Her Majesty's Secret Service:


The Living Daylights contains hex glitters in copper, silver and teal in a clear base.  I'm not a huge fan of the glitter colors, but formula-wise there was no problem and I only used one coat of The Living Daylights in the above pictures followed by topcoat.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. How, beautiful! I really love James Bond and I wish I could get my hands on this collection(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...