Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pretty & Polished Sand Art

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  It's so dreary today in Northeast Ohio!!  Ugh, I hate it!!  Last Saturday, I swatched a handful of untried indies and plan to share them with you throughout this week.  My posts will be short and sweet.  I'm giving my nails a break from swatching this week while I'm trying Rejuvacote to nurse them back to health.  I had a few bad breaks two weeks ago, so I'm taking extra care of my nails now...  Here is one of my untrieds that had been on my wishlist for a while...  Pretty & Polished Sand Art..

Pretty & Polished Sand Art:




I chose to layer one coat of Sand Art over OPI's My Vampire is Buff.  I thought it would look nice over a "sandy" color.  I love this combo.  My Vampire is Buff really makes all the colors in Sand Art stand out more vividly.  I love the mix of blue, pink, yellow and purple.  I topped this mani off with one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward and was good to go!!  Love it!!

**Pretty & Polished products can be purchased HERE.

Here is an added pic of my baby, Dugan!!  :)

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish! And I know what you mean - Southwest Ohio is very similar at the moment! And I grew up right outside of NE Ohio - small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really need to get it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo. I had no desire for My Vampire is Buff before but now I do just so I can layer my Sand Art over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dugan! :p I love the combo, super pretty!! The reason why I want My Vampire is Buff is really that, I figured it will be a perfect gliiter base :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen my vampire is buff and thought it wasn't anything special but it seems like a nice base. Nice combo and your baby is so cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the base color you chose! Really brings out the colors of the glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Central Ohio checking in, the weather was gross here too yesterday. Rainsnow, yuck. These are lovely, though! I haven't used my Sand Art in a while, I will have to try a similar combination, as it's very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right..this looks perfect over the sandy/nude base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...