Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flower Beauty Nail Polishes by Drew Barrymore

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I hope everyone's having a good one!!  I have a handful of polishes from a line by Drew Barrymore (love her!) called "Flower" or maybe "Flower Beauty".. I'm not exactly sure.  I saw a few other bloggers/polishaholics talking about this brand and immediately knew I had to try them..  I love Drew Barrymore and I love flowers!!  Here they are..

Gorgeous Gerbera:


Gorgeous Gerbera is a peachy-pink nude cream.  It's not a color I'm usually drawn to, but the formula was ok (kinda thick) and it dried nicely after two coats.

First Bloom:


First Bloom is a gorgeous deep deep raspberry red.  This color is so pretty.  It looks just a touch pinker in real life.  The formula was nice.. a bit thin, but really easy to work with.  I used two coats in the above photos and you can still see some VNL, but I kinda like it like that.  I love the shiny finish with First Bloom!

April Showers:


April Showers is a deep dark midnight navy blue.  This one had the same formula as First Bloom.. a little thin at first, but full opacity is reached with two coats.  I'm drawn to darker blues or grays, so I really like April Showers.

Eye of the Tiger Lily:


Eye of the Tiger Lily is a true jelly and I just love the tangerine color!!  I used three coats for the above pictures with VNL again, but it's a jelly, so that's to be expected.  I can't wait to use this one in a jelly sandwich with some gorgeous glitter!!  LOVE Eye of the Tiger Lily!!!

Good Bud-dy:


Good Bud-dy is totally stunning!!  It reminds me of OPI Can't find my Czechbook or Essie's Where's My Chauffeur?  Good Bud-dy has great formula and a beautiful shiny finish.  I used two coats in the above two pictures.

**I really like these polishes!!  I wanted to water marble with them, but the only one thick enough to make it work is Gorgeous Gerbera.  I do wish the formula on the others (except Eye of the Tiger Lily) was a bit thicker, but it's totally manageable.. not too runny, just thin.  From what I've read, these polishes are exclusive to Walmart and sell for $5 each.  Drew Barrymore has an entire line of make-up at Walmart now, so keep your eyes out and pick up a few of her products next time you're there.**

**Here is a website I found with info about Flower Beauty.
**Here is Flower Beauty's facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Bright, creamy gorgeousness! I love your picks and I love Drew Barrymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this pink. It's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your picks were great, I'm loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Bloom and GoodBuddy are on my to buy list! I feel like goodbuddy will be a great summer color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...