Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flower Beauty Nail Polishes by Drew Barrymore

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I hope everyone's having a good one!!  I have a handful of polishes from a line by Drew Barrymore (love her!) called "Flower" or maybe "Flower Beauty".. I'm not exactly sure.  I saw a few other bloggers/polishaholics talking about this brand and immediately knew I had to try them..  I love Drew Barrymore and I love flowers!!  Here they are..

Gorgeous Gerbera:


Gorgeous Gerbera is a peachy-pink nude cream.  It's not a color I'm usually drawn to, but the formula was ok (kinda thick) and it dried nicely after two coats.

First Bloom:


First Bloom is a gorgeous deep deep raspberry red.  This color is so pretty.  It looks just a touch pinker in real life.  The formula was nice.. a bit thin, but really easy to work with.  I used two coats in the above photos and you can still see some VNL, but I kinda like it like that.  I love the shiny finish with First Bloom!

April Showers:


April Showers is a deep dark midnight navy blue.  This one had the same formula as First Bloom.. a little thin at first, but full opacity is reached with two coats.  I'm drawn to darker blues or grays, so I really like April Showers.

Eye of the Tiger Lily:


Eye of the Tiger Lily is a true jelly and I just love the tangerine color!!  I used three coats for the above pictures with VNL again, but it's a jelly, so that's to be expected.  I can't wait to use this one in a jelly sandwich with some gorgeous glitter!!  LOVE Eye of the Tiger Lily!!!

Good Bud-dy:


Good Bud-dy is totally stunning!!  It reminds me of OPI Can't find my Czechbook or Essie's Where's My Chauffeur?  Good Bud-dy has great formula and a beautiful shiny finish.  I used two coats in the above two pictures.

**I really like these polishes!!  I wanted to water marble with them, but the only one thick enough to make it work is Gorgeous Gerbera.  I do wish the formula on the others (except Eye of the Tiger Lily) was a bit thicker, but it's totally manageable.. not too runny, just thin.  From what I've read, these polishes are exclusive to Walmart and sell for $5 each.  Drew Barrymore has an entire line of make-up at Walmart now, so keep your eyes out and pick up a few of her products next time you're there.**

**Here is a website I found with info about Flower Beauty.
**Here is Flower Beauty's facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Bright, creamy gorgeousness! I love your picks and I love Drew Barrymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your picks were great, I'm loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Bloom and GoodBuddy are on my to buy list! I feel like goodbuddy will be a great summer color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...