Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lacquer Lust Carebear Stare

Hey Everyone!  I'm back with another untried indie polish I've been dying to wear since I got my hands on it...  It's called Carebear Stare by Lacquer Lust..

Carebear Stare:


This polish is so cute!  I just want to paint my newborn niece's toes with it!  LOL!  Carebear Stare has a milky translucent base with pastel pink, purple, yellow and green hex glitters and blue square matte glitter.  I applied a base of OPI Alpine Snow, then added one generous coat of Carebear Stare followed by top coat.  The formula was great, no problems at all.  I'm sure you could wear Carebear Stare without the white base, it will just take a few more coats to reach desired opacity.

**Lacquer Lust polishes can be purchased here on bigcartel.
**Be sure to like Lacquer Lust here on facebook and follow them on instagram @lacquer_lust


6 comments:

  1. Omg this is so pretty! I love the mixture of the colored glitters <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS swatches!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/delushpolish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, it makes me think of easter! Definitely need to have a look at Lacquer Lust!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...